We provide a variety of high quality adhesive tapes for all tasks: for fixing dies, counter dies and other stamping materials during the make-ready process.
- Double sided adhesive tape for counters - high performance, double-sided rubber adhesive tape for mounting counter forces and other flexographic photopolymers to mechanical cylinders/plates. The bonding is extremely secure, yet easy to remove after long print runs and will not leave any residues. (K, N)
- Make ready patching tape - a self-adhesive patching tape to achieve precision during maker-eady for all: foiling, cutting and creasing. The tape is extremely hard and when applied correctly, will fix low spots for a better, even finish. Ideal for high volume runs. (L)
- Polyester tape - is a general purpose polyester tape ideal for masking in high temperature applications. The translucent green backing is tear resistant. It removes cleanly and in one-piece from most of the surfaces, avoiding slivering and breaking. (M)
- Heat activated die mounting tape - high quality heat activated tape known as bonding film for attaching make-ready materials and plates to heated beds. This bonding film becomes tack when heat is applied. It is not sticky when taken directly off the roll. (O)
- Aluminized tape - single-sided product with an aluminized polyester carrier based on an acrylic adhesive system. This tape offers excellent heat resistance and easy unwinding characteristics.